New Year, you may have noticed, never mind New Year’s Day 2012 seems only yesterday. If I find who presses fast forward in my life and won’t let go, there will be hell to pay. Till then, here are my resolutions for 2013. What? Is 2014 already?
1) To see more musicals. I decided musicals is the purest form of theatre. Or at least my kind of theatre. At their best, they deliver the purest and more sustainable high. Not that I see theatre as an addiction. Not at all.
2) To read the theatre programmes more carefully. Then, I might know the answer to the question “Do you think Jez Butterworth’s The River covers the theatre trend of post modernism?”. Yes I was asked that. I have no idea what it means.
3) To raise my hand and ask questions in various Q&As. Have you heard the questions asked? I can’t possibly do any worse. Besides, after being scolded by Emma Freud at the National Theatre quiz, public embarrassment holds no fear for me.
4) To solve the mystery, why don’t we all like the same plays? Easy, I just need to put my mind to it.
5) To post more at my blog. After all, my last year’s resolution was to start a blog. I just need to keep it up.
Any resolutions you care to share?